- Saturn Road church of Christ worship assemblies, Bible classes, and any other congregational assemblies have first priority in all instances.
- The facilities are also available to Saturn Road members for funerals, receptions, and weddings and for educational and community related activities. The building facilities may not be used for business purposes.
- Wedding reservations will have priority over all other events other than Saturn Road assemblies. There is a fee collected for weddings and their associated events for building use. Any other events scheduled at the same time will not have access to those areas of the building leased for the wedding ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner.
- It is assumed that if the building is reserved for either a rehearsal dinner or reception that the exclusive use of the kitchen facility is included. That will necessarily exclude use of the kitchen for any other activity that may be scheduled in another part of the building at the same time. However, portable warming trays, serving carts, and beverage dispensers are available for use in approved rooms to serve food when the kitchen is unavailable. The Teen Center kitchen is equipped with all necessary items except oven and range.
- The annual Christmas party scheduled for the 49ers ministry will be the only exception to the wedding scheduling priority rule. The first Friday night in December each year will be reserved for this group.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK BUILDING AVAILABILITY
Scheduling Your Activity
- The church office is normally open Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The use of the building or grounds, or any part, including the kitchen, must be scheduled at least one week in advance with the Facilities Supervisor. The church office can assist you in determining if the facility is available when you need it, and in contacting the Facilities Supervisor. HOWEVER, YOUR EVENT IS NOT OFFICIALLY SCHEDULED UNTIL THE FACILITIES SUPERVISOR APPROVES THE REQUEST. Otherwise, use is not authorized. Reasonable information must be supplied in writing on the Facilities Use Request Form; such as specific facilities needed, time of your event, plan for the use of those facilities, and the person or persons responsible.
- Once it has been determined that there are no other activities already scheduled for that date, time and room, and your activity has been approved, it will then be entered on the appropriate date of the church calendar. At this time your reservation is complete.
- When the facility is used by individual Saturn Road members for private meetings or parties, or by groups or organizations from outside Saturn Road church of Christ, a minimum fee will be assessed. The amount of the fee is in proportion to the size of the room being reserved. Please see the List of Fees located below. This fee will include opening, closing, set up, take down, and clean up. An exception to this user fee is made for 50th wedding anniversary receptions of Saturn Road members. Requests for use of the building are subject to review by the Facilities Management Staff and Liaison Shepherds.
(If you agree, you will be directed to complete the online facilities request form)
To print the Facilities Use Request Form, click on the PDF file below
Facilities Use Request Form
For more information on our Facilities Use Policy & Guidelines, click here.