Who Are We?
We are members, relatives of members, or friends of members of Saturn Road who are 49+.
When and Where Do We Meet?
We meet every 3rd Friday of the month at 6:30 pm in the Family Center.
What do we do?
Here is a common sampling for our monthly meetings:
- We identify spiritual and physical needs. Our group knows the value of prayer. Especially the prayer of others who have been where we are.
- We celebrate birthdays and anniversaries. (Note: They get to go first in line to eat.)
- We eat and fellowship.
- Visit and get to know our brothers and sisters better through playing games (Favorites are: 42, Hand, Foot, and Toe (Canasta like card game), and Murder) or just sitting around and talking with one another.
- Enjoy good clean entertainment
- Honor our Veterans
- Have fun with our Younger Members