Why have Small Groups?
- Small Group Communities are designed to provide ongoing encouragement and discernment for members who come together on a regular basis for time in the Word, sharing, prayer and fellowship.
- By coming alongside one another’s spiritual journeys, it is our hope that we will develop a lifestyle of spiritual formation which will impact our personal walk with Christ and deepen our connection to others in the Body of Christ at Saturn Road.
When and where?
- We are blessed to have over 30 groups that meet at a variety of times and places during the week.
- Many meet in homes, while others meet at our building.
- Most meet on Sunday evenings, but several groups meet throughout the week.
How are groups formed?
- Some are built around life circumstances, while others consist of members of all ages and backgrounds.
What do we hope to accomplish?
- Our leaders strongly encourage all our members to take advantage of this ministry by joining a group. This ministry is key to going deeper in discipleship and deeper in relationships within the Body of Christ.
Who do I contact?
- If you’d like more information on joining one of our groups, please contact Gary Bingham through the church office at 972.271.2444.
3030 Saturn Road
Garland, Texas 75041